TOC Talks Episode 29 Part 1: “My Story of Injury, Ransom and Recovery.”
In Episode 29 of TOC Talks, titled “My Story of Injury, Ransom, and Recovery,” our host, Andrew Kistner, delves into the remarkable journey of Caitlin McCarthy. Caitlin is a loyal patient of the extraordinary Alicia Hisey DPT, Director of Clinical Services at The Oxford Center. In part 1 of this gripping episode, Caitlin courageously opens up about how her life took an unexpected turn while in Africa. Her heartbreaking experience of injury, followed by a harrowing ordeal involving ransom, ultimately led her to discover an awe-inspiring path to recovery. Join us as we unravel Caitlin’s extraordinary story of resilience, strength, and unwavering determination on her road to healing and hope.
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: My Story of Injury, Ransom, and Recovery TOC Talks: Ep 29 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: My Story of Injury, Ransom, and Recovery TOC Talks: Ep. 29 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: My Story of Injury, Ransom, and Recovery: EP 29 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.