TOC Talks Episode 34: Speech Is More Than Talking!
In this episode of TOC Talks, Andrew Kistner, the marketing director of The Oxford Center, interviews Sarah Livesey, a speech-language pathologist who also works at The Oxford Center. They discuss how speech therapy is more than about talking, but also a way of helping adults and children to improve their cognitive functions, such as memory, attention, reasoning, and problem-solving. Sarah shares some of the techniques and strategies she uses with her clients to help them relearn and retain information, communicate effectively, and perform daily tasks. She also explains how speech therapy can enhance the quality of life and well-being of adults with brain injuries. Tune in to this informative and inspiring conversation to learn more about the benefits of speech therapy for adults and children.
Check it out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Speech Is More Than Talking! TOC Talks Episode 34 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: Speech Is More Than Talking! TOC Talks Episode 34 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Speech Is More Than Talking! TOC Talks Episode 34- TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.