TOC Talks Episode 4: “What are Alternative Treatments for Cerebral Palsy?”
March is Cerebral Palsy month! This week we discuss what Cerebral Palsy is, a parent’s journey through diagnosing her child with Cerebral Palsy, and what ALTERNATIVE treatments are out there! In this episode of TOC Talks our host sits down with Emily Kistner, a registered nurse at The Oxford Center and mother to a daughter with Cerebral Palsy, to talk about Cerebral Palsy and how The Oxford Center gave her hope back when it was lost!
Check It Out!
Want to see more about Gracie’s journey with Cerebral Palsy? Check out her YouTube channel below!
Gracie CP Recovery Journey – YouTube
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: What are alternative treatments for Cerebral Palsy? – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: What are alternative treatments to Cerebral Palsy on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: What are alternative treatments for Cerebral Palsy – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – What are alternative treatments to Cerebral Palsy on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.
TOC Talks – What are alternative treatments for Cerebral Palsy | RSS.com