In this Episode of TOC Talks, Andrew sits down with Jessica Dodson, our ABA Director to talk all about what ABA is and what all is involved! They discuss what a BCBA is, how to become one, and what student program we offer to help on the way to becoming a BCBA. Tune in to find out why our ABA program is different from others and how our ABA goes beyond just the program in our center. This is not one to miss!
Check It Out!
Want to learn more about our ABA program? Check out what we have to offer! ABA & Autism Services – The Oxford Center
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Do you Know your ABA’s? TOC Talks EP:7 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Do you Know your ABA’s? TOC Talks EP:7 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Do you Know your ABA’s? TOC Talks EP:7 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Do you Know your ABA’s? TOC Talks EP:7 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.