March is Cerebral Palsy month! In this week of TOC Talks, Andrew sits down with Alicia Hisey, a Doctor of Physical Therapy at The Oxford Center, to talk about Physical Therapy. Together, they dive into Intensive Physical Therapy, TheraSuit therapy, and what exactly these have to do with Cerebral Palsy! We do things just a little differently here at The Oxford Center, so make sure you listen closely to see what that is!
Check It Out!
Want to see more about Gracie’s journey with Cerebral Palsy and Intensive Physical Therapy? Check out her YouTube channel below!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: How INTENSE is your therapy?! TOC Talks EP:5 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: How INTENSE is your therapy TOC TALKS EP:5 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: How INTENSE is your therapy TOC TALKS EP:5 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – How INTENSE is your therapy TOC TALKS EP:5 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.