Andrew Kistner is back this week with part 2 of our podcast episode with Nicole Cunningham, the Functional Nutrition Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) at The Oxford Center. In this episode, they chat about the ways your body communicates with you through your poop. They discuss how food and gut health can impact your body and explore some surprising ways that these interactions can manifest. Tune in to discover how paying attention to your stool can give you valuable insights into your health!
Check It Out!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: What is your poop saying? TOC Talks EP:2 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: What is your poop saying? TOC Talks EP:2 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: What is your poop saying? TOC Talks EP:2 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – What is your poop saying? TOC Talks EP:2 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks – Listen to All Episodes | Health & Wellness (tunein.com)
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to make an appointment with Nicole or want to learn more, visit our Nutritional Services webpage.If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.