Andrew Kistner is back this week with a very important episode of our TOC Talks podcast! This week, Andrew is joined by The Oxford Center’s CEO and founder, Tami Peterson! In their discussion, Andrew dives into how and why Tami started The Oxford Center, how she learned about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and how it really changed her daughter and her family’s life! This is definitely not an episode to miss!
Check It Out!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: How The Oxford Center Began TOC Talks EP:3 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: How The Oxford Center Began TOC Talks EP:3 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: How The Oxford Center Began TOC Talks EP:3 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – How The Oxford Center Began TOC Talks EP:3 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.