In this episode of TOC Talks, Andrew talks with Justin Mulholland, a financial advisor, about what financial steps someone with a special needs child should take. Andrew and Justin discuss what someone should do for their finances first, seeking state help, 401k’s, trusts, and more! Tune in to find out what steps you should take to make sure your child is taken care of and what steps to take to make sure you are taken care of too! This is a great and insightful episode for anyone with a special needs child. Don’t miss out!
Check It Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Special needs and Finances?: TOC Talks Ep. 16 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Special needs and Finances?: TOC Talks Ep. 16 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Special needs and Finances?: TOC Talks Ep. 16 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Special needs and Finances?: TOC Talks Ep. 16 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.