TOC Talks Episode 1: “Can Food REALLY Heal Your Body?”
The Oxford Center’s new podcast, TOC Talks, is officially underway! Every Thursday we will be posting a new episode. Our episodes will dive into different information and stories at The Oxford Center, with a new special guest every week!
In our first episode, Andrew Kistner, our Marketing Director, sits down with Nicole Cunningham (FNTP, RWP) our head of nutritional services. In this episode they discuss what the heck an FNTP is, Nicole’s history with nutrition and her journey with The Oxford Center, if food can REALLY heal your body, what you can do with supplements, and MORE!
Check It Out!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- Youtube: Can food REALLY heal your body? TOC Talks EP:1 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Can food REALLY heal your body? TOC Talks EP:1 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Can food REALLY heal your body? TOC Talks EP:1 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Can food REALLY heal your body? TOC Talks EP:1 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks – Listen to All Episodes | Health & Wellness (tunein.com)
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages!
If you would like to make an appointment with Nicole or want to learn more, visit our Nutritional Services webpage.
If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.