TOC Talks Episode 15: “Making HBOT Accessible for Veterans!”
In this very special episode of TOC Talks, Andrew talks with Kevin Hensley to hear his incredible story with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)! Kevin is a veteran who served from 1995-2015 and was deployed 8 times to serve his country. During his time in service, Kevin developed a terminal lung disease that he was first told was just asthma until he finally got a correct diagnosis. Once Kevin did some digging, he found he also has toxic encephalopathy and found that his brain was 90% deprived of oxygen. After his diagnosis, Kevin did 80 rounds of HBOT in Arizona and was amazed about the healing potential of hyperbaric oxygen therapy! Now, it is Kevin’s mission to make HBOT accessible for all veterans who might need it through funded grants and legislation! Don’t miss out on this unique episode to hear from an amazing person trying to make a difference!
Check It Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Making HBOT Accessible for Veterans: TOC Talks Ep. 15 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Making HBOT Accessible for Veterans: TOC Talks Ep. 15 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Making HBOT Accessible for Veterans: TOC Talks Ep. 15 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Making HBOT Accessible for Veterans: TOC Talks Ep. 15 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.