TOC Talks Episode 17: “U.S.A vs. The U.K.?”
In honor of the 4th of July coming up Andrew talks with Lee Mitchell, an England born and raised native. In this episode of TOC Talks, Andrew and Lee talk about some of the differences between living in the United States versus England, first impressions of the States, and ultimately which is better- The U.S.A. or the U.K.?! This is a really fun episode, so don’t miss out!
Check It Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: U.S.A vs the UK?: TOC Talks Ep. 17 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: U.S.A vs the UK on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: U.S.A vs the UK – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – U.S.A vs the UK on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.