TOC Talks Episode 18, Part One: “Planning for the Worst”
In this special two-part episode of TOC Talks, Andrew Kistner is joined by Ashley Waddell Tingstad, the Founder & Principal of Treetown Law. Ashley is an estate planning attorney who is able to help anyone plan out their estate, however she has a particular interest in estate planning for families with special needs children. In part one of this episode, she shares her deeply personal connection to estate planning and why she chose to enter that field. Ashely shares her journey with her father’s hospice and passing, her uncle’s passing, and the birth of her son Viggo, who ultimately passed away from a very rare genetic condition. Ashley saw firsthand all of the difficulties that come with these experiences, the financial burden, and the planning that needs to happen. Tune in to hear her story and stay tuned for episode two, where they go in depth about estate planning!
Read more from Ashley here: mom here now
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Planning for the worst: TOC Talks Ep. 18 Part 1 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Planning for the worst: TOC Talks Ep. 18 Part 1 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Planning for the worst: TOC Talks Ep. 18 Part 1 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Planning for the worst: TOC Talks Ep. 18 Part 1 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.