TOC Talks Episode 24 Part 2: “The Tests That Tell All!”
Struggling with persistent abdominal discomfort? The constant struggle with bloating, cramps, and mysterious digestive issues can take a toll on your well-being. Fortunately, there’s hope in the form of the G.I. test, which dives deep into the underlying causes, whether it’s food sensitivities, parasites, or imbalances in your gut. Join Andrew Kister on this episode of TOC Talks as he discusses the transformative insights of G.I. testing with expert Nicole Cunningham, FNTP. Discover how this comprehensive test could be the key to unlocking your path to optimal gut health.
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: The Tests That Tell All! TOC Talks: Ep 24 Part 2 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: The Tests That Tell All! TOC Talks: Ep 24 Part 2 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: The Test That Tell All: EP 24 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.