TOC Talks Episode 25: “Your Kids, Your Choice!”
Join Andrew Kistner in welcoming Shelby Treib, a dynamic pediatric nurse practitioner from The Oxford Center, for an engaging conversation on ‘TOC Talks.’ In this episode, we uncover Shelby’s remarkable journey, from her experiences at Seattle Children’s Hospital to her impactful tenure at the University of Michigan Mott Children’s Hospital. Delve into her profound insights on the subjects of medical freedom and vaccine choice. Shelby is a passionate advocate for comprehensive, individualized care, prioritizing the holistic well-being of every child. Join us to discover the depth of passion and expertise that Shelby brings to the world of pediatric care.
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Your Kids, Your Choice! TOC Talks: Ep. 25 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Your Kids, Your Choice! TOC Talks: Ep. 25 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Your Kids, Your Choice!: EP 25 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.