TOC Talks Episode 26: “What is OMT?”
Curious about Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)? Join us for the next TOC Talks episode where our host, Andrew Kistner, chats with Dr. Suma Thomas, a board-certified osteopathic physician who specializes in OMT. Dr. Thomas will discuss how OMT can effectively treat conditions like chronic pain, asthma, and migraines. In this conversation, she’ll break down the ins and outs of OMT, explaining how it can improve your health. Learn how OMT can work alongside or replace other treatments and get answers to frequent questions about osteopathic medicine. Don’t miss this chance to gain valuable insights from Dr. Suma Thomas. Whether you’re dealing with chronic pain or exploring alternative therapies, she’s here to help. To start your journey towards better health, call 248-486-3636 and book your appointment today!
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: What is OMT? TOC Talks: Ep. 26 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: What is OMT? TOC Talks: Ep. 26 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: What is OMT? TOC Talks: Ep. 26 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.