TOC Talks Episode 27: “From Pediatrics to Geriatric’s!”
Are you interested in learning more about the role of physician assistants in healthcare? Do you want to hear from a PA-C who works at The Oxford Center? If so, tune in to the latest episode of TOC Talks, where our host Andrew Kistner interviews Elle, a PA-C at the Oxford Center. Elle shares her journey of becoming a PA-C, her philosophy of medical choice, and her passion for working with her patients. She also explains how the Oxford Center offers a combination of services under one roof to provide customized treatment plans for various conditions, and the challenges and rewards of working in the medical field. Don’t miss this informative and inspiring conversation on TOC Talks! Call 248-486-3636 to book your appointment today!
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: From Pediatrics to Geriatric’s! TOC Talks: Ep. 27 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: From Pediatrics to Geriatric’s! TOC Talks: Ep. 27 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: From Pediatrics to Geriatric’s!: EP 27 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.