TOC Talks Episode 28: “Research Driven Care!”
Join host Andrew Kistner as he sits down with a distinguished guest, Dr. Fred Strale, who brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the world of research. In this enlightening episode Dr. Fred Strale, Assistant Director of Research at The Oxford Center, shares his fascinating journey as a biostatistician, his passion for teaching statistics, and the groundbreaking work being conducted at The Oxford Center. Don’t miss this informative and inspiring conversation on TOC Talks!
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Research Driven Care! TOC Talks: Ep 28 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Research Driven Care! TOC Talks: Ep. 28 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Research Driven Care!: EP 28 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.