TOC Talks Episode 31: “Sensory Integration Therapy – What’s New at The Oxford Center?”
In this episode of TOC Talks, host Andrew Kistner sits down with Alicia Hisey, DPT, Director of Clinical Services at The Oxford Center, to explore the cutting-edge world of Sensory Integration Therapy. Discover how this innovative therapy is transforming patient care. Join us for a riveting conversation as Andrew and Alicia dive in to what Sensory Integration Therapy is, who it can help, and how it can help them. Subscribe for the latest insights in healthcare innovation!
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Sensory Integration Therapy – What’s New at The Oxford Center? TOC Talks Episode 31 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: Sensory Integration Therapy – What’s New at The Oxford Center? TOC Talks Episode 31 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Sensory Integration Therapy – What’s New at The Oxford Center? TOC Talks Episode 31- TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.