TOC Talks Episode 33: A Foundation for Hope: Changing Kid’s Lives
Welcome to TOC Talks, the illuminating video podcast by The Oxford Center. Join host Andrew Kistner, Director of Marketing, as he engages in insightful conversations with Tami Peterson, Founder and CEO of The Oxford Center. In this episode, they focus on the Oxford Kids Foundation (OKF), a non-profit initiative led by Tami and operated by The Oxford Center. OKF is dedicated to helping families afford crucial treatments not covered by insurance in the state of Michigan.
Andrew and Tami delve into the heart of the matter: the Oxford Kids Foundation (OKF). As a non-profit organization passionately created by Tami Peterson and skillfully managed by The Oxford Center, OKF addresses a crucial need within the state of Michigan. The foundation is dedicated to providing support for families grappling with the financial burden of treatment not covered by insurance.
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: A Foundation for Hope: Changing Kid’s Lives TOC Talks Episode 33 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: A Foundation for Hope: Changing Kid’s Lives TOC Talks Episode 33 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: A Foundation for Hope: Changing Kid’s Lives TOC Talks Episode 33- TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.