TOC TALKS: EPISODE 35 CARVING HOPE: STORIES OF HEALING WITH BENNETT’S BEAVERS
In this episode of TOC Talks, Andrew Kistner, the marketing director for The Oxford Center, interviews the president of Bennett’s Beavers, a non-profit organization of retired individuals who create high-quality wooden cutouts to paint and create fun engaging activities for organizations providing medical service for children. They discuss how Bennett’s Beavers started, what motivates them to volunteer, and how their products bring joy and comfort to children facing health challenges. Tune in to this inspiring and heartwarming conversation and learn more about Bennett’s Beavers and their mission.
Check It Out
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Want to watch all our episodes? Check out our YouTube Playlist! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Carving Hope: Stories of Healing with Bennett’s Beavers TOC Talks Episode 35 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: Carving Hope: Stories of Healing with Bennett’s Beavers TOC Talks Episode 35 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Carving Hope: Stories of Healing with Bennett’s Beavers TOC Talks Episode 35- TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.