TOC Talks Episode 8: “Can Your Brain Run More Efficiently?”
In this Episode of TOC Talks, Andrew sits down with JeAnnah Powell, our Director of Neurofeedback! They discuss JeAnnah’s history and journey with viral encephalitis that inspired her mother to open The Oxford Center, what neurofeedback therapy is, and how neurofeedback can help just about anyone with a brain! Tune in to find out why everybody with a brain could benefit from neurofeedback therapy and if your brain can run more efficiently! Spoiler alert- it probably can!
Check It Out!
Haven’t heard the full story of how The Oxford Center was formed? Read about it here!
Want to learn more about Neurofeedback Therapy? Check out what we have to offer! Neurofeedback – The Oxford Center
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Can Your Brain Run More Efficiently? TOC Talks EP:8 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Can Your Brain Run More Efficiently? TOC Talks EP:8 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Can Your Brain Run More Efficiently? TOC Talks EP:8 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Can Your Brain Run More Efficiently? TOC Talks EP:8 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.