TOC Talks Episode 9: “The Future of Mental Health?”
In this Episode of TOC Talks, Andrew continues his discussion with JeAnnah Powell, our Director of Neurofeedback! Together, they go into how neurofeedback works and looks for clients, how it is different in other facilities, and all the possibilities neurofeedback has to help anything from mental health to cognitive injuries! Tune in to find out if neurofeedback therapy really is the future of mental health!
Check It Out!
Want to learn more about Neurofeedback Therapy? Check out what we have to offer! Neurofeedback – The Oxford Center
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: The Future Of Mental Health? TOC Talks EP:9 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: The Future Of Mental Health? TOC Talks EP:9 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: The Future Of Mental Health? TOC Talks EP:9 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – The Future Of Mental Health? TOC Talks EP:9 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.
TOC Talks – The Future Of Mental Health? TOC Talks EP:9 | RSS.com