In part two of this TOC Talks episode, Ashley Waddell Tingstad continues her discussion about special needs trusts with Andrew Kistner. In this episode Ashley talks with Andrew about why special needs trusts are important, what happens to your special needs child if you are gone, and the first steps to take to make sure your child is taken care of. These are some important topics that are constantly at the back of the mind for parents of special needs children. Make sure to tune in to learn what you can do to help make sure your special needs child is taken care of! In part one, Ashley and Andrew talk about her background and why she has personal connection to special needs estate planning. If you missed it, check it out here!
Ashley Waddell Tingstad is the Founder and Principal of Treetown Law and manages her own personal blog mom here now where she shares her experiences as a mom and writes on important topics like parenting, grief, medical trauma, spirituality, and more. Ashley truly is a wonderful person, make sure to read more about her!
Check it Out!
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know TOC Talks Ep. 19 Part 2 – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know TOC Talks Ep. 19 Part 2 on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know TOC Talks Ep. 19 Part 2 – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know TOC Talks Ep. 19 Part 2 on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.