TOC Talks Episode 11: “Is Your Gut CAUSING Anxiety/Depression?!”
In this Episode of TOC Talks, Andrew sits down with Nicole Cunningham, a Functional Nutrition Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP), to discuss mental health and how our diet is affecting… or even CAUSING anxiety and depression! Listen in to find out how your diet affects your body, your mood, and how the bacteria in your gut might be CAUSING symptoms of anxiety and/or depression! Don’t miss out on this interesting and informative episode!
Check It Out!
Want to learn more about our nutritional services? Check out what we have to offer! Nutritional Services – The Oxford Center
Want to listen to TOC Talks without the video? Subscribe to TOC Talks on your favorite Audio or Podcast platform!
Check out our episode and don’t forget to subscribe to TOC Talks! We can be found on all your favorite Audio or Podcast platforms as well as video podcasts on our YouTube and Facebook pages! Find us at the links below!
- YouTube: Is Your Gut Causing Anxiety/Depression?! – YouTube
- Facebook: The Oxford Center – Home | Facebook
- Pandora: Music and Podcasts, Free and On-Demand | Pandora
- Apple Podcasts: TOC Talks: Is Your Gut Causing Anxiety/Depression?! on Apple Podcasts
- Spotify: Is Your Gut Causing Anxiety/Depression?! – TOC Talks | Podcast on Spotify
- IHeartRadio: TOC Talks | iHeart
- Stitcher: TOC Talks – Is Your Gut Causing Anxiety/Depression?! on Stitcher
- TuneIn: TOC Talks | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Want to stay connected and up to date on what is happening at The Oxford Center? Make sure to follow our Social Media Pages! If you would like to find our TOC Talks Podcast page, click on the link below.